Do you have an interest in improving track safety? Do you have a background in signalling? Then we would like to meet you. Join us as Deployment Facilitator to build the railway of the future.
Who are we looking for?
Dual Inventive specialises in the use of technology in the railway, with the safety of workers in the rail industry being our main focus. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Deployment Facilitator to join our growing team.
This permanent position would be well suited to an individual looking to advance their career in the industry and to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Based between our London and Doncaster offices, you will work closely with all facets of the business, helping daily operations and delivery of our products with our customers, directly in the field. This is a growing new service being offered by Dual Inventive and it will be vital that any candidate is able to effectively problem solve, work on their own and as part of a team. A good understanding of both technology and the operation of the railway infrastructure are key requirements of this role.
Your responsibilities as Deployment Facilitator will be:
- Assisting day-to-day operations with the Customer, from the field
- Facilitating trials and mentoring where required
- Liaising with the customer to ensure smooth product deployment
- Supporting the customer in the field and over the phone
- Assisting with the introduction and delivery of new products to the market
- Providing support to teams in other countries when required
- Working with administration
The requirements are:
- Being passionate about safety/making the industry a safer environment for all
- Enthusiasm about bringing change to the industry through technology
- Experience of Network Rail operations would be ideal
- An understanding of signalling systems and line blockage/possession processes
- An affinity with technology
- A strong communicator, with the ability to build and maintain customer relations
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- UK resident, willing to travel, work nights and weekends as and when required
- Hold a PTS (ideally 2 years) and COSS competency preferred but not essential
- A full, clean driving licence
Join us to help us build our vision of Ubiquitous Rail. Connecting everything, wirelessly.
Who are we?
Dual Inventive is a Dutch company, focussed on developing and better utilising the railways of today as a sustainable method of transport for the future. We design, develop and manufacture high tech equipment for the track environment. This is utilised in critical areas such as the taking of track possessions, improving safety of the workforce and the continuous monitoring of the infrastructure.
Our objective is to improve opportunities for working on and around the tracks. We also gather and share live data in a way that reduces the need for workers to access the track which improves the overall efficiency of the railway industry.
The rail network is undergoing its largest transformation in recent history, facing a unique series of challenges. We believe that our products can help operators to meet these challenges, without embarking on huge changes to the infrastructure. We work to innovate, using the latest technologies and applying them to the rail industry.
Building on successful deployments of our products around the UK, Dual Inventive is now looking to accelerate its growth by further establishing its practices, products and services around the country. Together with our team in the UK, supported by our head office in the Netherlands, you will be instrumental in helping this growth happen.
Why choose Dual Inventive?
Dual Inventive is a growing company, where we believe in allowing individuals to build on their strengths. It is important to us that you enjoy coming to work. We operate in a dynamic environment with a flat, informal organisational structure.
You will be given autonomy to carry out your responsibilities, allowing you the space to implement your own ideas, helping to improve the overall organisation.
To find out more about this role, or to apply for the position?
Please contact Gill Ross
Dual Inventive respects your privacy. Your data will be deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure. If you have given us permission to do so, we will store your data for a maximum of 1 year. After the expiry of the storage period, we remove the data.