Do you believe in empowering people and the engagement that comes from it? If so, we’d love to invite you to join us for a coffee at our offices in Oisterwijk to chat about this exciting new opportunity.
You’ll be particularly suited to this role if…
You enjoy delivering professional Human Resources advice and support within a developing international shared services environment. You support a values-driven organisational culture of empowerment, and you have a genuine passion for developing talent, together with the ability to foster a sense of belonging and shared endeavour within teams. You’ll be conscious of your colleague’s wellbeing and know how to value everyone’s contribution.
What are you going to do as Human Resources Business Partner?
You’ll be working together with the Head of People (based in the UK) and the HR team on the implementation of the People Plan and development of HR policy and practice. Taking on the challenge of developing a shared services environment. Providing proactive specialist HR advice and support to managers in the application of HR policies and procedures, terms and conditions, employment law and HR best practice.
You’ll partner with the Communications team and our managers to help articulate and integrate our core values, bring them to life and guide behaviours across the Group. Whilst doing that you’ll work together and manage the local HR team, maintain the HR Information System and documents, and undertake ad hoc projects as requested.
- Support the design and delivery of HR related people management / supervisory training.
- Proactively prepare HR reports to support optimal implementation of the People Plan.
- Develop partnerships working with external agencies.
- Work with the business on visas and immigration process for employees travelling to work in other global locations.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on key People metrics, including Equality and Diversity, Gender Pay Gap, and provision of ESG data related to People activities.
Why choose Dual Inventive?
Dual Inventive is a growing company, where we believe in allowing individuals to build on their strengths. It is important to us that you enjoy coming to work. You will be given autonomy to carry out your responsibilities, allowing you the space to implement your own ideas, helping improve the overall organisation.
Typical of the atmosphere are, monthly organised activities and the joint lunch in the canteen, so you can regularly catch up with your colleagues.
Who are we?
Dual Inventive Group is a technology-solutions based company based in the Netherlands. Within the Group, we have Dual Inventive BV, Core Vision, Arcobel, AnyWare and The Decarbonisation Company, all of which specialise in the Internet of Things (IoT) and digitalisation.
Working together enables us to develop and produce innovative products and technologies to help us transform the rail sector by improving safety, efficiency, productivity and reliability.
Our culture is driven by our values:
Revolutionary to enable us to drive innovation in the digital world.
Reliable to help us deliver quality products and services.
Co-inventive by working together to achieve the same goal.
What do we ask of you?
- You’ll be passionate about promoting our values through best HR practice, being constantly innovative, and looking for new ideas and ways to improve our People services.
- Preferable to have a degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- Minimum of four years HR Generalist experience providing professional advice and guidance to managers on all employee “hire to retire” matters.
- You are familiar with the use of HR software systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch employment legislation (experience of wider UK or European employment law would be an advantage but is not essential).
- An open-minded, people-driven approach.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing skills and customer orientation.
- Excellent proficiency (both written and spoken) in Dutch and English.
- Whilst the role is based at our office in Oisterwijk, you must be willing and able to travel as required to our offices in Tilburg, Heesch, UK and Europe.
What will you get in return?
This position Human Resources Business Partner represents a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, joining our business at an exciting time of development and ambitious plans for growth. To develop yourself in an innovative company that wants to bring out the best in its employees.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
- 30 holidays.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Attractive employment conditions package, including a good pension that is largely paid for by your employer.
Fancy having that cup of coffee with us?
Dual Inventive is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at Dual Inventive regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status.
Dual Inventive respects your privacy. Your data will be deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure. If you have given us permission to do so, we will store your data for a maximum of 1 year. After the expiry of the storage period, we remove the data.