Join us to build Ubiquitous Rail
What about us and the assignment?
Dual Inventive designs, manufactures and sells high tech equipment for the railway, focussing on improving critical areas such as safety and efficiency. The rail network is undergoing its largest transformation ever, and faces a unique series of challenges.
Network Rail operates one of the busiest networks in the world with ever increasing levels of traffic, which is being driven by social and economic needs. This, in turn, puts a great deal of strain on resources as Engineers and Maintenance staff alike are unable to access the network for long enough periods to perform the work required to keep it operating efficiently. Our solutions aim to increase the amount of time workers are able to spend on track whilst simultaneously improving efficiency, capacity and reducing costs.
Following on from some successful trials and deployments around the UK, Dual Inventive is now looking to accelerate its growth within the UK by further establishing its practices, products and services around the country.
We are looking for a Graduate who is willing to work and learn as part of a small team to help support the customers and help to enhance the visibility of the company and its products within the UK rail sector.
The job will involve everything from helping with the day-to-day operations (supporting the current customers and deployed products) of the company through to the introduction of new products in the market.
You will be based in our Doncaster office, but will be expected to have frequent contact with our teams in Europe. A portion of your working week will involve travelling to meet new and existing customers around the UK.
What will you bring to the table?
- Minimum of a 2:1. Engineering based degree preferred, but not necessarily required
- Strong communicator, persuasive, team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Commercially driven
- Affinity with technology
- Experience dealing with different cultures
- Excellent ability to manage time and priorities
- UK resident, preferably living in the area of South Yorkshire
- Full, clean driving license
What will you get in return?
- Open culture, flat organisation
- A great amount of autonomy
- An organization with clear ambitions and goals, an explicit mission
- Innovation as a standard