Do you have an interest in improving track safety? Do you have a background in signalling? Then we would like to meet you. Join us as Operations Coordinator to build Ubiquitous Rail.
Who are we looking for?
Dual Inventive specialises in the use of technology in the railway, with safety of workers in the rail industry being our main focus. We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Operations Coordinator to join our growing team.
This permanent position would be well suited to an individual looking to advance their career in the industry and to gain hands on experience in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Based in our Doncaster office, you will work closely with all facets of the business, to coordinate day-to-day UK operations. A large part of the role will be to provide support to our customers and their products, visiting them and their projects all around the country.
A good understanding of both technology and the operation of the railway infrastructure are key to this role
Your responsibilities as Operations Coordinator will be:
- Coordinating day-to-day operations of the company (product servicing etc.)
- Working with the sales team to help grow the business
- Liaising with the customer to ensure smooth product deployment
- Support the customer in the field and over the phone
- Assisting in the introduction of new products in the market
- Creating workorders and managing service and maintenance of the UK fleet
- Ensuring that quality processes are followed and working to improve processes and procedures
- Provide support to teams in other countries when required
- Working with administration
The requirements are:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of Network Rail operations preferred, but not necessary
- Understanding of signalling systems and line blockage/possession process
- Affinity with technology
- Strong communicator, able to build and maintain customer relations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- UK resident, preferably living in the area of South Yorkshire
- Willing to travel
- Hold a PTS and COSS competency
- Full, clean driving license
Join us to build our vision of Ubiquitous Rail. Everything connected, wirelessly.
Who are we?
Dual Inventive is a Dutch company, focussed on developing and better utilising the railways of today as a sustainable method of transport for the future. We design, develop and manufacture high tech equipment for the track environment. This is utilised in critical areas such as taking of track possessions, improving safety of the workforce and the continuous monitoring of the infrastructure. Our objective is to improve opportunities for working on and around the tracks. And also to gather and share live data in a way that reduces the need for workers to access the track and that improves the overall efficiency of the railway industry.
The rail network is undergoing its largest transformation in recent history, facing a unique series of challenges. We believe that our products can help operators to meet these challenges without huge changes to the infrastructure required. We work to innovate, using the latest technologies and applying them to the rail industry.
Building upon successful deployments of our products around the UK, Dual Inventive is now looking to accelerate its growth within the UK by further establishing its practices, products and services around the country. Together with our team in the UK, supported by our head office in the Netherlands, you will be instrumental in helping this growth happen.
Why choose Dual Inventive?
Dual Inventive is a growing company, where we believe in allowing individuals to build on their strengths. It is important to us that you enjoy coming to work. We operate in a dynamic environment with a flat, informal organisational structure.
You will be given autonomy to carry out your responsibilities, allowing you the space to implement your own ideas, helping improve the overall organisation.
For more information, please visit: https://dualinventive.com/en
Want to get in touch?
T: +31 (0) 85 201 3352
Dual Inventive respects your privacy. Your data will be deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure. If you have given us permission to do so, we will store your data for a maximum of 1 year. After the expiry of the storage period, we remove the data.