Join us to build Ubiquitous Rail
Whom are we looking for?
A nice colleague who likes to learn, gain and share his or her knowledge and experience and who likes to built with us on our vision ‘Ubiquitous Rail’; a platform, linking together all elements and users of the rail network.
We are trying to make the railway system more efficient in a revolutionary way, using the state-of-the-art remote technology.
What are you going to do?
You will work together with your colleagues of our Dual Inventive Technology Centre on our own development agenda.
Besides developing microservices architecture you will maintain and optimalise our current systems. As a developer you are involved in the total lifecycle of a product, therefore you will need a flexible mentality, commitment, independancy and own initiative. Furthermore, there is the possibility to broaden your role with f.e. DevOps.
What are we asking from you?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science
- Knowledge of Linux, preferably Debian
- Experience with C++ and/or Golang (at least 6 months)
- Experience with git and continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis, InfluxDB)
- Familiar with microservice architecture and RPC
- Affinity or experience with DevOps (Ansible)
Who are we?
Dual Inventive strongly believes in the further development and utilisation of the ‘railway system’ as a sustainable and attractive transportation mode in the future. That’s why we develop and produce for almost 10 years already innovative, technology products that make working on the railway infrastructure safer and more efficient. We deliver mainly systems and products that can be remotely managed and controlled via a web- and/or mobile application.
We believe in the world of IoT.
What do you find at Dual Inventive?
- Job with new technological challenges and developments
- Open culture, flat and ambitous organisation
- ‘Brabantse gemoedelijkheid’
- Roles instead of functions: to be flexible and focus on talents of employees
- Room for (your own) innovation, 10% of your time
- Enthusiastic colleagues
Interested? Or would you like some more information?